2013 was another successful here for the Troggles. Despite a baby muncher entering the picture, the Troggles continue to pump out daily posts as well as tripling their subscribers. And to kick-off 2014, they completely redesigned the site!
- I wanted multiple posts visible at a time for those who don’t come every day or have an RSS feed. With pictures for each post, I think you’ll find it more attractive.
- We couldn’t help but keep the white text, but at least now it’s on a gray background rather than black!
- You’ll notice there’s no sidebar on the main page. No worries. If you click on any individual post, the sidebar will appear.
- I realize the top menu is not symmetrical. Unfortunately, I cannot change this unless I upgrade to a paid site. Maybe someday.
Below is the annual report regarding the site. Enjoy and feel free to comment on the site redesign too!
Here’s an excerpt:
Your most commented on post in 2013 was Andy & Lana Wachowski
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 spookymilk 205 COMMENTS
- 2 adobery 84 COMMENTS
- 3 TheAlmightyGuru 49 COMMENTS
- 4 shiva53 36 COMMENTS
- 5 mbnovak 31 COMMENTS
3 thoughts on “2013 in review AND the All New DbT!”
I like it. Will it let you put some kind of logo at the top though? Feels like there should be some troggleness and not just text.
It will, but I didn’t like the previous header and my artistic skills are naught.
Woooo, talking! Here’s MORE talking!